View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011   #472
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Molestation Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
I would never disagree with any of that. I absolutely expect the requirements to be as leinent as it is for police officers in general. Either way, I have definitely done a poor job of trying to translate my position so I will go ahead and concede this one despite the confusion. I wish I could have conveyed it better.

One thing, could I have the link where you got that information? I am particularly interested in how they get paid.
He is a local...he lives there. I can't imagine sending my Daughter to a University with 30K plus kids and only having "security guards" without Police powers.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote