View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011   #451
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Molestation Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
No, those Policemen are real Policemen. They take you to jail. A real jail. They aren't security guards. They are Policemen. The City of LaPorte has a substation there. It's the friggin' Police.
Well... I think we're getting our wires crossed somewhere. Let me try to clarify a little. The city of LaPorte PD or UH-PD (employed by the DPS) and campus police such as HISD or CISD are worlds apart. When I say campus police, I'm referring to police employed by the University or school districts.