View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011   #10
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72216 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Like you need anymore reason to despise titan fans......

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Find me the post, a single post on THIS TEXANS BOARD, where anybody acted an ass when Kenny Britt went down. Did we think, "Wow. That's going to hurt their chances"? Yes.

Did we relish in it and post stuff? I don't remember seeing any of that here.

We've had our asses handed to us for almost 10 years now, toronto. We know how to eat shit and smile about it...which is why we don't resort to the sort of stuff going on with the other Titans fans over there.

That's the type of tactic a team's fans use, what they're doing over there, when they know the Texans might be the best in the AFC South and they aren't. And for some reason, Titans fans have been amazingly rude, right up there with Jags fans and the haughty Colts fans who are now nowhere to be seen, and it just stinks.

Sometimes, I think the Texans really do have perhaps the nicest message board fan base overall. We've been stomped on, all we have left was our character in how we treat fellow fans. Not saying everyone here is a saint, but overall this community's moderators would chew major ass and maybe even ban us if we didn't treat other teams' fans with due respect.

Not mad at you, but just letting you know that Titans fans (with the exception of a few) have come over here for years and just tried to start stuff and then pull a Finnegan when they get confronted on it. I'm tired of it, personally.
Maybe its because I spend more time in the NSZ and my own board for football talk for the most part, but I don't see the trolls. I usually seem to see quality football chatter with friendly smack at best. Maybe the mods are quashing crummy smack before it lasts long?

I've been on this board for 4 or so years (thought it was longer) and have a lot of fun, and never have seen anyone rub salt in wounds after Texan losses. Maybe I need to surf the site harder, but meh - what's the point? I don't look for crap, I look for good conversations and football chat, and that's all.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote