View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011   #9
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Like you need anymore reason to despise titan fans......

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
I didn't look at the threads as a whole, not a GoTitans member, but quick question - why are you surprised that a rival team's fans are happy they may have gotten a new shot at winning the division?

This is hardly scheudenfreude...the harsh reality is that the Texans took a major hit, and the Titans now have a shot, albeit not a great shot, but a shot, and winning the division. Shit happens. Neither of us are winning the SB anyways. No one is beating GB this year unless Aaron Rodgers gets hurt like Schaub.
Find me the post, a single post on THIS TEXANS BOARD, where anybody acted an ass when Kenny Britt went down. Did we think, "Wow. That's going to hurt their chances"? Yes.

Did we relish in it and post stuff? I don't remember seeing any of that here.

We've had our asses handed to us for almost 10 years now, toronto. We know how to eat shit and smile about it...which is why we don't resort to the sort of stuff going on with the other Titans fans over there.

That's the type of tactic a team's fans use, what they're doing over there, when they know the Texans might be the best in the AFC South and they aren't. And for some reason, Titans fans have been amazingly rude, right up there with Jags fans and the haughty Colts fans who are now nowhere to be seen, and it just stinks.

Sometimes, I think the Texans really do have perhaps the nicest message board fan base overall. We've been stomped on, all we have left was our character in how we treat fellow fans. Not saying everyone here is a saint, but overall this community's moderators would chew major ass and maybe even ban us if we didn't treat other teams' fans with due respect.

Not mad at you, but just letting you know that Titans fans (with the exception of a few) have come over here for years and just tried to start stuff and then pull a Finnegan when they get confronted on it. I'm tired of it, personally.