View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011   #72
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 42174 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Matt Schaub - Injury Prone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Defense has exceeded expectations this year. Matt has probably underperformed a bit.

Gotta give credit to other teams, and the saints have a good offense. Not to mention it was early in the season and the defense was a complete work in progress.

I haven't seen many Matt schaub sucks posts but its ridiculous that you can't post and discuss minor criticisms about him without folks putting up protective armor. He is not a shoe in hall of fame guy. He does have SOME flaws.
I don't see anybody saying he's a shoe-in HOFer. But I have seen more than a fair share of ridiculously picking him apart.

He threw for over 9,000 yards the last 2 seasons which only a handful of QBs have done, made numerous comebacks just last year that will never be because of the vomit they called a defense last year. And despite all those numbers, people complain because he doesn't win. Well, he's 7-3 and winning this year and now his numbers aren't good enough for you. What the hell?

Hell, he hits Jacoby on an 80 yard TD on the first freaking play of the game and people are on his ass about making JJ slow down to get it. Really?

That to me is just complaining for the sake of complaining.

Yeah he has flaws but who the hell doesn't? Nobody walks on water in this league (besides Tebow) including the HOFers. And even though there's probably 22-24 teams or so in this league that would take Matt Schaub in a freaking heartbeat, you've got people on this freaking MB saying Leinart can do just as good, if not better?

And since when is coming to the defense of Schaub, or anybody for that matter, ridiculous? Especially on a dumb ass thread calling him injury prone. People can get on here and slam the dude all day long and it's OK, but if someone has a differing opinion and defends him then it becomes ridiculous? Get real.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote