View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011   #57
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 398704 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Call it: What will the Texans' record be.

Leinart is career 15-15.

I think his .500 continues and we go 3-3 to reach 10-6 and win our division.

I think we could lose to the Jags. They've got a solid defense, and this will be the first time in awhile that Leinart will face a first team D for 60 minutes. And being a road game, I'm just not sure that he's going to fill those shoes in his first game.

I hate to say it, but looking at the schedule, I think we might lose three and then win three. It would certainly be an exciting and nail-biting finish for the season.