View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011   #53
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Matt Schaub - Injury Prone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Lou View Post
I think its fair to say he has been injured more than average, but it only takes a couple of hits to skew your average very quickly. Many injuries are situational and the strongest person on the planet couldn't do sh*t about them. (As an example would you say that Charles Spencer is injury prone?, but he's not playing is he) There are times when someone tougher would withstand an injury others would not, but when 300+ lbs. falls on your foot the way it appears this happened, theres not much anyone can do.
That's fine...

I have not stated an opinion one way or the other and I totally understand what you were saying.

That said, my point was that I don't think it's this crazy ridiculous notion for someone to think he is injury prone. He has been injured quite a bit and while he has had a good stretch of staying healthy, overall he has sat out due to health issues quite a bit...

This is not a knock on Schaub (for me) it's an observation.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote