View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011   #39
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Matt Schaub - Injury Prone

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
can't believe there is a thread on this.
That injury prone bulls**t was used a few years ago and that was because he coped some cheap shots in the back field. yeah he battles injuries through the year but u find me a player in the NFL who doesn't.
Schaub is not injury prone. his taken a lot of big hits and he gets up and gets on with it!
Jared Effing Allen.

I got mad when at half time last night Allen and Rodgers were talking and laughing together. I hate Allen.

Then, low and behold in the second half he laid a questionably cheap shot on Rodgers. So maybe he won't be so buddy buddy next time.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote