View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011   #37
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Matt Schaub - Injury Prone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Schaub has not been the picture of health since he's been here.

Compared to most pocket passing QB's he has watched the game from the sidelines or from home quite a bit...

I'm kind of surprised to see so many people angrily disagreeing like it's a completely ridiculous notion to say he is prone to being injured.
Everybody has their definition of what injury-prone means. For me... injury-prone is when somebody frequently comes up lame. That is not Schaub (except for the time he limped up out of bounds). I'd definitely call Mario reaching out for air and tearing a pectoral is coming up lame. Injury-prone in professional football? Eh... those are the breaks.