View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011   #422
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Molestation Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
After that Costas interview, I don't think anyone could believe Sandusky is innocent. That was creepy as hell.

Costas asks "Are you sexually attracted to young boys?"
Sandusky's answer verbatim: "Am I sexually attracted to underage boys? Sexually attracted? I...you know...I enjoy young people. I love to be around them, um, I ...I...but no, I'm not sexually attracted to young boys."
This was too weird as was his lack of understanding that any parent generally does not shower/bath and horse play naked with his/her kids past the age of about 4 or 5 at the latest. Once a kid has figured out how to potty, shower, wash hair, adults tend to let them do it unless there is a specific life situation that demands they do different.