View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011   #29
JamesBill
Veteran

Rep Power: 5916 JamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Matt Schaub - Injury Prone

Injury prone = tendency to be injured.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanfan4ever View Post
They all get hurt! He has played thru it all!
No they don't and no he hasn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post
Where is your Andre Johnson - Injury Prone thread?
If Andre Johnson plays the rest of the year, he will have missed 19 total games. That includes the two games they sat him for at the end of last season that he would have played if they mattered. If Schaub is out the rest of the reg season he will have missed 16 games. 16 vs 19 in almost half the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
The one who's injury prone is Williams.
He has a ton of nagging small injuries so he is injury prone in that regard, but at the end of this season he will STILL have missed less games than Schaub even playing one more season. He was also shut down last year along with 'Dre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Lou View Post
So lets have you ...blah blah blah...covered in Adamantium, something tells me your headed for a walking boot.
Plenty of other QB's manage to not get knocked out for several games in a majority of their seasons played.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanfan4ever View Post
Instead of attacking Schuab , use your energy to get behind Leinert! He needs all positive energy! Stars were made like this! This is still our year !
Not attacking, just being honest. Also I am all over Leinart, check my recent posts.
JamesBill is offline   Reply With Quote