View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011   #5
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72216 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Like you need anymore reason to despise titan fans......

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx View Post
When Kenny Britt got hurt, all I said was, "that sucks for them and that's all I'm gonna say about that" . Bad form to revel in other teams injuries. My own personal opinion.
I spent about as much time thinking about Schaub's injury as my oldest son did. Meaning none. Every team gioes through it, although you guys have had it rougher than anyone. To be 7-3 is a heck of an accomplishment in my eyes.

I got enough on my plate worrying about a Jeckyl and Hyde Titan team that I have no clue can win on a week to week basis before I start thinking "hmmm if they lose 4 games and I go 7-1 etc."

Let me see if the Titans can win one game against an above .500 opponent like Atlanta next Sunday. Then I'll know if they have even a prayer of competing against the Texans for the division.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote