View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011   #13
dinkatoid
Veteran

Rep Power: 628 dinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Matt Schaub - Injury Prone

I do not think Schaub is injury prone at all. I fully believe the problem is he has balls of steel. Schaub will stand in the pocket when anyone in their right mind would have ran by then and throw a pass as he takes a huge shot.

For example, if you watched the game last night, pay attention to Rodgers in the pocket. He has a great sense of when it is coming, and when he needs to move. It is not that Schaub does not know this, it is that he is not very mobile and knows his only hope is to stand in there and deliver. There have been people (I think it was profootball focus' rankings, but might have been elsewhere - it has been awhile) who have started to notice this too. I really believe Schaub takes some of the hardest hits you will see a QB take.