View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011   #17
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So Dat kubes guy ......

QUOTE]Kubes is out of excuses. 10 wins keeps his job.[/quote]
I agree with this. With 3 games vs. Jville, Indy and Carolina. You also have to assume that with having the #1 defense and two of the top 10 RBs, we should be able to sneak out one or two vs. Cincy, Tenn, and ATL.

Quote:
A playoff win keeps his job.
Again, I agree. If he makes the playoffs at all at this point he keeps the job. Missing two starters for the season on defense and pretty much having an offense that was missing one of your top 3 stars in every quarter of the season and still making the playoffs is an acheivement, and I don't care what coach you bring up to compare.

Quote:
Excuses will not.
Yeah, I'm kind of done with those myself.

I'm not panicing either. I think Matt will do a decent job.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote