View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011   #4
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Like you need anymore reason to despise titan fans......

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
I didn't look at the threads as a whole, not a GoTitans member, but quick question - why are you surprised that a rival team's fans are happy they may have gotten a new shot at winning the division?

This is hardly scheudenfreude...the harsh reality is that the Texans took a major hit, and the Titans now have a shot, albeit not a great shot, but a shot, and winning the division. Shit happens. Neither of us are winning the SB anyways. No one is beating GB this year unless Aaron Rodgers gets hurt like Schaub.
When Kenny Britt got hurt, all I said was, "that sucks for them and that's all I'm gonna say about that" . Bad form to revel in other teams injuries. My own personal opinion.