View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011   #46
drunkcookie
2 drunk 2 cook

Rep Power: 4924 drunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll go with 11-5... Losing to ATL at hone and Cincy on the road...

I don't know exactly what Leinart will give us, but i can't see it hurting us too bad against Jax, @$%olina and Indy... That'll put the guys at 10-5 going into Tennessee and i'll go with 'em at home...

I'm not going to freak out....yet.. I'm a Schaub guy, not because i think he's an elite QB or hell, even great, he's just a solid QB in this offense. With that said, 'my guy' has been a tad off this year (completion %age down etc...), but they've still managed to win... They also haven't been lighting up the stat-sheet with attempted passes, so who knows...

I don't think Leinart's a bad QB, he just didn't come into the league the right way... Hopefully over a year and a half on the bench behind Schaub, and taking more reps in practice this year matured and prepared him for this "opportunity"... But what worries me most here is timing... Schaub has had years in this offense and with these receivers, developing a good timing... Leinart hasn't had that.

We. Shall. See.

Sent from my ryePhone 12G using Tapakeg

...and Hell is coming with them!
drunkcookie is offline   Reply With Quote