View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011   #43
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Call it: What will the Texans' record be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
Wow, talk about your pollyannas !
This is our starting QB we just lost who's held that position for 4-5 years and is rated as maybe not a gifted but never the less a very competant NFL QB, and the guy stepping in to replace him reportedly has not thrown a pass in anything but an exhibition game since 2009.
I think there's a very good chance the last game of the year in Relaint vs the Titans will be for the AFC South championship. In case you haven't noticed the Titans are playing much better lately and unlike us they now have an experienced NFL QB with a solid resume running their offense.
And leading into the game in Tennesse, people said the same thing. Result, 41-7. Dre coming back helps greatly. We'll still curb stomp their quitting ass.