View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011   #38
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 19086 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Call it: What will the Texans' record be.

Gotta say the Texans will be fine with Matty Hot Tub. I sure will miss #8, who, with 10 TD's to 1 int, as of late, brings the right tangibles to the play action offense we are built on.

However, I am going with 13-3 just to stay hopeful, as anything less severely diminishes the Texans chances with post season success. They NEED a 1st rd bye, as it gives yet another week of Schaub recovery. Home field advantage won't be a bad thing either.

We shouldn't lose to Atlanta at home and Cincy, we own, even on the road. We'll be even further along Defensively. We'll have Dre back, hopefully. MHT should have some success. I don't believe he'll be asked to carry the team, as he was asked in Arizona. He's had time to mature and learn this system, so don't set the Barn on fire, just yet. As much as I like #8, he's not ELITE. MHT isn't filling in un-fillable shoes.

I would like to point to New England waaay back when Bledsoe went down.... Their season was supposed to be over.

If MHT can come in and effectively manage the game from behind center, this team is built for him to succeed.

However, when it gets to playoff time, facing the best... I will be ecstatic to see Shaub under center.