View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011   #31
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17176 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Call it: What will the Texans' record be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
I was down when I first heard the news but then it hit me: this IS NOT the Texans team of past years! I have faith in Leinart! Next man up baby!
That's how I was. My first instinct was to call Smithiak and tell them to get a call into Mississippi.

Then I realized I don't have Smithiak's number and my brain started functioning.

I think we lose just 1 game. Cincy is hurting worse with the loss of Hall. The Jags can't put up points on us. Indy will roll over and give us their bellies. Carolina can't stop anyone and Newton's struggled over the last couple of weeks.

The only game that concerns me is Atlanta since they'll be fighting for their playoff lives at that point. Still, I think we win this one.

So that leaves us losing in Week 17 to the Titans. I think we have a bye sewn up and rest players at this point.