View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011   #10
TexCanada
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6656 TexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So Dat kubes guy ......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Kubiak kept schaub in the game and did not think about trying Lienart out. Heck GB just took out Rogers in the 2nd half. I do not think if we tank the season that Kubes gets the pass. It is bonehead ego calls like "I play my starters all game, that will be the demise of Kubes
That could have happened at any time during the game.

Maybe Kubes left him in because us board members have complained for so long that Kubiak never goes for the jugular. Maybe he read the board and was just trying to give us what we wanted.
TexCanada is offline   Reply With Quote