View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011   #870
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101315 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Why do I need to ask you to read my posts more carefully!?!

I said that if you count the numbers of defenders vs the number of ofensive threats, you will see that the defense favor Allen by putting more defenders on Allen's side.

And that means if you look at every single snap, not just one series or one game.

Man, I don't know why I even bother responding to you!
Oh kind of like how last season the safties played poorly only when helping out jackson ? You are biased to anything allen does and will say anything/make up shit to make KJ look good and allen look bad.