View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011   #869
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Oh lord this again. I am sorry but i DVR the games and a safety plays over the top when KJ is in just as much as when allen is. Plus Allen is a much better Deep cover corner, he struggles on the short stuff, and KJ is good with short coverages and is bad on the long routes.

I know 76 brought this up in his thread and i guess it stuck with you, but it is simply not true.
Why do I need to ask you to read my posts more carefully!?!

I said that if you count the numbers of defenders vs the number of ofensive threats, you will see that the defense favor Allen by putting more defenders on Allen's side.

And that means if you look at every single snap, not just one series or one game.

Man, I don't know why I even bother responding to you!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote