View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011   #868
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 78686 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
We'll probably have our safeties & LBs work the over/under on the TEs & RBs....

Unless Allen is on the field, then one of them will play over the top of him.
Oh lord this again. I am sorry but i DVR the games and a safety plays over the top when KJ is in just as much as when allen is. Plus Allen is a much better Deep cover corner, he struggles on the short stuff, and KJ is good with short coverages and is bad on the long routes.

I know 76 brought this up in his thread and i guess it stuck with you, but it is simply not true.