View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011   #866
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCD View Post
Do you think he will play well against Roddy White? I say White because there's no way in hell if I'm Wade Phillips I'm going to put anyone but JoJo on Julio Jones or else I'm going to see CBs falling down all day watching that guy racing to the end zone.
I would put JoJo on Jones and give KJ help with a S over the top. Jones may not be healthy and if he doesn't play that would change everything.

Gonzales and Turner worry me more than White. Man the Falcons have some weapons. Luckily they have OL issues. Wade will cause them problems scheme wise.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote