View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011   #5
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 77616 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Be Honest.... Titans @ Carolina

No I don't and I'm a Titan fan. The team is way too bipolar and lacks enough talent/depth that I just don't see 10 wins in this club, 9 is the ceiling IMO.

I feel Atlanta wins next Sunday, the Titans beat TB, Buf, Indy, and Jax, but lose to NO and the Texans to close the season. That's 9-7 and part of me feels that Buffalo game on the road is no lock either.

IMO you will need that game on New Year's in some form and won't pull an Indy and rest players. The chance to be the dagger in the Titans' season as well as either clinch the South or improve your playoff seed will be too incentive.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote