View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011   #1
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 102457 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default A.J/Foster/Tate will make lienart "look" Good.

With AJ/foster/daniles/dressen out there Leinarts job passing the ball will be pretty easy. Not to mention teams already focus 100% on the run as it is. We will be fine with Leinart starting IMO.

But if our Defense has a bad day i dont want to have him carry us back to win a game cause i dont have that much faith in him, nor do i want to see him under center in Jan/play-offs.

Overall though i think we have more than enough talent to continue to dominate teams. Schaub is a good QB but not a Peyton Manning or Tom Brady. So Leinart should be more than adequate to fill in until Schaub gets back. So lets not act like the sky is falling.