View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011   #80
TheCD
All Pro

Rep Power: 1036 TheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 7-3 Houston Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
I know Andy Dalton is on fire and all, but, our defense may have a strong say in that.

I don't follow Atlanta very closely, but, I know about Julio Jones, and I think Jon Joseph may have something to say about that, as well.

Don't forget about Roddy White. Also, I try to be as realistic as I can when predicting wins/losses (at least realistic within my own thoughts, I guess). I just don't see us running the table or only losing one. That Bengals game is certainly winnable, I just think that if A.J. Green plays he could have a good game against us. At some point, I feel that some team is going to make us wish we had a bigger NT, I just hope it's not in the playoffs.

But by all means, I hope the Texans prove me wrong and end up 13-3.
TheCD is offline   Reply With Quote