Thread: Neil Rackers
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011   #9
sandman
Veteran

Rep Power: 43605 sandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respectedsandman is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Neil Rackers

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
Were you around for the Kris Brown years?

I started getting shaky about Kris Brown when he missed multiple field goals in back to back games. The guy had been money for us for years, but, suddenly he made me nervous.

I don't get that feeling with Rackers yet. Far from it. He's getting the job done for us.
Agreed.

Rackers has missed 6 FGA in his career as a Texan, and only two of those misses occurred in losses. He has never missed more than on FGA in a game.

In fact, over the last four seasons, Rackers has missed a total of only 10 FGA.

In Kris Brown's last season with the Texans, he had more misses (11), more games with misses (8), more misses in losses (4) and more multi-miss games (3) than Rackers has had in his last four seasons combined.
sandman is offline   Reply With Quote