View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011   #79
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 29405 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 7-3 Houston Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCD View Post
Looking at the remaining games, I think 11-5 is a very good possibility. I think that if we are going to lose any games (games in which we're not upset, that is) I'm looking at the Falcons and the Bengals to best us. With Leon Hall being on IR now, though, that thoguht may need to change.

I just get the feeling that 11-5 would be underachieving, however. It feels as though this team took their lumps and got their bad losses out of the way early and aren't ready to give slow down.

None the less, if we make the playoffs, the last 3 games certainly look as though they will allow us to head into the postseason with a good win streak on hand.
I know Andy Dalton is on fire and all, but, our defense may have a strong say in that.

I don't follow Atlanta very closely, but, I know about Julio Jones, and I think Jon Joseph may have something to say about that, as well.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote