Thread: When AJ returns
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011   #4
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: When AJ returns

Quote:
Originally Posted by House of Pain View Post
I know that the date hasn't been set on when AJ comes back, but I'm a little concerned that the offense will have problems integrating their crippling run attack with AJ.

Everything I've read about Schaub, Foster, Tate, the O-line (as a whole) and AJ all seem to boil down to getting them in a 'groove' so they can dominate. I'm worried that there won't be enough snaps for all of them to consistently find that groove and possibly won't be 'warm' when we need to change our offensive attack. Am I overreacting?
Don't borrow trouble.