View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011   #23
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101274 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Texans are stepping on team's throats

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Nice post Tex. Glad to see you steeping the water for the koolaide - it is much better served hot.

Just a hint, you may have gotten some of the response you got due to your sig.
Well my opinion on the coach is no secret Glass and that isn't going to change after one big season if that's what we have at the end of the year. I don't like the guy, but this season would definitely be a big jump in the right direction and bad division or not, we're playing good football on both sides of the ball without AJ.

I don't care to debate Kubiak at this point in time though. We have him whether I like it or not, and right now our team is playing well and they're going to be complimented for that. First time in franchise history that we won 4 straight games and they were 4 decisive wins where we appeared to be the better team.

Cheers to hoping that we can keep Steeeeeeping on team's throats!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
Tex, I co-sign every thing you have written.

It's amazing how so many people don't think we deserve to celebrate because we wanted Kubiak fired. People are nothing "thinking" about the overall issue of the team, and just make it a "Kubiak" issue. I love the team, hate the coach. There is a difference, people.

A smug-ass co-worker asked me a few weeks ago, "So, what do you think about Kubiak NOW?"

I responded that I stand behind my criticisms of him, and I stand behind the fact that I wanted him fired last season. I will not change that.

Also, I repeat what I have said about this season: if we go to the playoffs, the guy should keep his job, but, he should NOT get an extension. He should be forced to work until the end of his current contract. That's fair.
You got it partner.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote