Thread: Great Read
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011   #8
burro
almost sentient

Section: on the couch, praying for a broadcast
Rep Power: 5046 burro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Great Read

Quote:
They have only defeated one playoff contender, Pittsburgh, while losing three to the Saints, Raiders, and Ravens, so we don’t know yet if they’ll stack up well against the AFC’s elite in the postseason.
This is the bit of cold water that is keeping all of the blood from rushing to my shorts just yet. There's no doubting that we are a force to be reckoned with and I don't have any doubt that we'll beat Jacksonville after the bye. However, in weeks 13 and 14 we'll have a key chance to prove that we are a legit football team. Beating up on bottom feeders is all well and good, but does not indicate how we we will hold up in the playoffs. That being said, my best guess is that we'll be meeting Baltimore in the AFC Championship. Call me, cautiously optimistic.