View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011   #22
TheCD
All Pro

Rep Power: 1036 TheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Texans are steeping on team's throats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady.Gaga.3000 View Post
If we lose to Atlanta in three weeks there will be people on this board who will want to fire Gary, again.
Wade has been the savior for this team this season. I think the true test will come if/when the defense has an awful game and we lose because of it. Luckily, right now we have the ability to overcome a stagnant performance on either side of the ball, but to the best of my knowledge I can't remember a bad game by the defense. It's been good enough to where the front seven can cover up the back's mistakes, or vise versa.
TheCD is offline   Reply With Quote