View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011   #12
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The Texans are steeping on team's throats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
This was a thread started to commend how the team is playing and you guys that constantly complain about threads involving the HC being fired or not are doing just that and bringing up the discussion to debate all over again.
Not me.... If you want to discuss it, I'm game. I don't complain about the threads people start.... free country & all.
Quote:
You guys are always complaining when fans are criticizing the team after multiple bad performances, but in reality you guys are whiny at other posters whether they're complimenting the team or whether they're criticizing the team.
It's really difficult to keep track of individual posters & their pet peeves, I get that.
Quote:
A huge complaint about this franchise over the years has been about how they couldn't step on a team's throat when they had a decent lead or when they had control of a game, and they're starting to show that now.
Not really. We could have scored 40+ yesterday, but we decided not to. We tried to be as "nice" as we could, the Bucs just gave up.
Quote:
Let folks celebrate it and enjoy some of the positive things they're seeing that have never been existent with this franchise. They're in a good place for the time being, and that's what's being talked about here.
Why? You guys didn't let me celebrate 9-7, why in the world should I let you celebrate 7-3.