View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011   #10
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 291737 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The Texans are steeping on team's throats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
He should have been fired a year or two ago. He wasn't, and he is still here and fans have to deal with that.
I never understood the desire to fire him after our first & only (to date) winning season.

Just to say that tells you where the franchise was.

If you think they underachieved in 2008, then again in 2009, I understand putting him on the hotseat, but to fire him, I'm just not getting it, especially since he delivered a non-losing season & a winning season in those years.

Fire him after 2010, makes sense to me. Not only did they underachieve, not only did they have a losing season, but they fielded a historically poor pass defense.