View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011   #4
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Be Honest.... Titans @ Carolina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
wins - baltimore, denver, cleveland, indianapolis, carolina
losses - jacksonville, pittsburgh, houston, cincinatti

i think they have atleast 3 more losses on the schedule between atlanta, buffalo, new orleans and houston. that puts them at 9-7 with two bad teams with strong run games (jacksonville and tampa bay) in the mix as well. i see an at best 8-8.
If we are 12-3 come Jan 1 I would be impressed if these Texans are "mean" enough to whup their ass just because. But truthfully, we might give them that game.

Atlanta & Buffalo are suspect if you ask me. Tennessee will probably win one of those.

My point, I've been saying this since the beginning of the season, 10 wins alone may not win this division. While Tennessee aren't perennial winners, in my mind they made an improvement to the QB position & really didn't lose a lot in coaching, as they have basically the same staff.