View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011   #74
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 134504 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 7-3 Houston Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by welsh texan View Post
I thought to myself at half time, how come we're only 13 points ahead yet I feel confident that the game is already sewn up?

Strange feeling, and it was also a lovely feeling to be bored but happy in the 4th, not sure I've seen the Texans do that to me before.
because we play defense now. To those of you guys (not directed at you Welsh) who thought we were a good team (except with the minor flaw of a bad defense) before we played defense....um, take a look at what a good team really looks like now. See the difference? Yeah, I thought so.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote