Thread: Neil Rackers
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011   #2
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Neil Rackers

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
While he has been decent, I've been very shaky about this guy. To me he was the only bad part about our team yesterday. I know the kick didn't cost us the game but that was a very makeable kick, and the opportunity came off a turnover. I'm getting to the point where I don't want him making pressure kicks and would even like to see Hartman try a few.
to a quick look @ taking a kicker in my BYE week texan mock but he is still better than anyone in College. NFL kickers are kinda rare breed, be happy with who we got

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote