View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011   #23
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 7-3 Houston Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
I said the same thing to my buddies. I am finally feeling very confident that this team is truly legit. And it feels good! Great way to go into our bye.

Lots of ball left tho. Home stretch:

at Jacksonville Jaguars
ATLANTA FALCONS
at Cincinnati Bengals
CAROLINA PANTHERS
at Indianapolis Colts
TENNESSEE TITANS
Yes and now we wait for the Jacksonville game. I'm convinced that the Texans are better than all those teams with the possible exception of the Falcons. What we have yet to learn though is will the Texans be able to continue to maintain focus and handle their own success two weeks from now after spending so much time reading their own press clippings.

Handling your own success. I thought we'd never reach this point at times. It's a nice potential problem to have.