View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011   #30
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53441 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Dawg-gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjezebel View Post
So if Thor...I mean Brooks Reed...drove up on a Harley, hair pulled back, in full leathers, you'd be into that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I a freakin heartbeat!! BUT, you let THE ANIMAL ride by on one and I'll forget about the absent ponytail (pisses me off he cut it off) and take that boy for a ride he'll never forget!! Think I need to buy my own Harley!!

BTW: I've got pics of Billly Miller on his!

Sandy would bring a whole new meaning to the word Cougar. Brooks Reed would never be the same, she would ruin him for the football field.