View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011   #19
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194572 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers. 11/13. 12 CT. CBS. **Official GameDay Thre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I just went to thecaptainsdeck.net and that site has gone to nothing. I googled and found little activity. Is tbaybucs.com the place to be to lurk?
For the record, I do not believe the Bucs are real competitiors. I think 2010 was the product of a weak schedule for them. I said as much last season. I don't believe in Freeman, I don't believe in Morris.

I think Blount is going to be a challenge, we'll see if he is for real today. I'm leaning towards NOT!!

We're going to beat the Bucs...... badly.