View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011   #391
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Molestation Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Penn State supporters continue to look like idiots
Unfortunately for Penn State (or State Penn) the student body in numbers, speak loudly, and reminds us all why they are still at an institution to learn in the first place...lol.

I suspect many of those student Paterno backers will look on their stance one day down the line from an historic perspective and regret their thoughts as well as their actions at the time. We all do. This is my hope anyway.

*Is it "an historic" or "a historic?" That always gets me.*