View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011   #63
Joeycharp89
Veteran

Rep Power: 650 Joeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cushing mic'd up against the Browns

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Texans View Post
Then he says "I like my odds."

Did anyone notice the interception play just before he layed out #66? After the int, he goes in to blocking mode and you see him kick into into gear. He showed a helluva burst of speed just before he flattens the guy..
That was my favorite part actually. Really showed his athleticism and awareness. He just knew what to do as soon as he saw Demps running, and just kicked into high gear in a second. Great block, if only he got further down field to block Colt McCoy :P
Joeycharp89 is offline   Reply With Quote