View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011   #382
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 56302 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Molestation Case

Whether the NCAA does anything or not, the Penn State football program is hosed. I can't see any commit sticking with Penn State, and I seriously doubt many freshman or sophomores will stay with the program.

I do think the NCAA needs to make a serious example of Penn State. This is so huge, and it is all a result of people trying to cover up stuff. They just can't ignore it. Penn State needs to become the poster child of not letting a program get away with a major coverup.