View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011   #381
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Molestation Case

All I have to say is Sandusky better grow him a goatee because that prison pucee is going to be getting alot of action. He's going to learn what it feels like to be on the receiving end of raping. Hope he gets passed around like a joint at a lalapalooza concert.

I have always thought highly of Paterno and still don't want to believe he knew and ignored all this. I know it looks bad but I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt until it's proven otherwise. But if it is proven I hope he goes to his grave having lived the rest of his life knowing what a POS he is for allowing such a POS like that to continue doing what he did.