View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011   #59
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Cushing mic'd up against the Browns

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
He wasn't busted for steroids.

hCG is not a steroid.

It's a banned substance by the NFL because of the association with steroid use. It does not enhance performance. And, like I said, it's not a steroid.
I think it's considered guilt by association, or connecting the dots, or something to that affect.... he was juicing.

I personally don't have a problem with it. I think they should all be allowed to use it under close supervision of trained medical supervision.