View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011   #57
ATRAIN
ATX TEXANS FAN

Rep Power: 936 ATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cushing mic'd up against the Browns

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
That's pretty much what I'm arguing.

He was near the sideline after a change of possession and he was walking down the field to the bench.

Although the letter of the law is "don't take your helmet off, ever", guys do take their helmets off on the way to the sideline (even when it's not change of possession) and no penalty is called. I think in the last game, Barwin even took his helmet off between plays (I think he was examining the inside of it) and they didn't call him.
You know when I saw that, I thought the same thing. I didnt even see this happen on live tv, did they show this? Headbutting a guy with a helmet on hahahah Cush is insane!!!
ATRAIN is offline   Reply With Quote