View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011   #55
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217165 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cushing mic'd up against the Browns

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Not exactly, though it could be argued that change of possession was a timeout.

Link
That's pretty much what I'm arguing.

He was near the sideline after a change of possession and he was walking down the field to the bench.

Although the letter of the law is "don't take your helmet off, ever", guys do take their helmets off on the way to the sideline (even when it's not change of possession) and no penalty is called. I think in the last game, Barwin even took his helmet off between plays (I think he was examining the inside of it) and they didn't call him.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote