View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011   #53
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 146812 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cushing mic'd up against the Browns

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATRAIN View Post
I hope you are right but he was busted once already. He just is crazy out there and I love the guy. Again I hope youa re right and I agree you still have to have the vision and he does.
He wasn't busted for steroids.

hCG is not a steroid. It's a drug old-time bodybuilders used to use after a steroid cycle to get their nuts to produce testosterone naturally again. And it's lately been a drug used by some fad fat-loss people to help in dieting.

It's a banned substance by the NFL because of the association with steroid use. It does not enhance performance. And, like I said, it's not a steroid.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote