View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011   #372
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Molestation Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
Before I answer you, have you at least read a time line of the events?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
Many of us, including myself, came into this thread with a similar sentiment. After reading the grand jury report or one of the good summaries referenced here, many changed their minds. This group also includes me.

I'd say most of the ones not swayed by the published facts are Penn State fans, can't get past Paterno's (former) aura of respect, or are to stubborn to change an opinion once stated.

I'm sure there are few in good conscience who also aren't swayed.

Read the facts linked to in the threads. The logical conclusion is disturbing. No spin or fact twisting required.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
All I have read is the grand jury report. Could you point me to a link of the timeline?
This is why I asked mussup